Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. My Instagram account is @annephung and most people follow me. I share my day-to-day life, both my good and bad days. In 1990 I moved to America together with my brother and parents at the age of one and half. Without my parents' devotion to hard work and sacrifice it is likely that I would not be with you sharing my life. My parents inspired me and I worked to be successful. My goal was to study to graduate, and then get an excellent job. And then I wanted to have a family and a wife. My idea of success was to go to college, graduate and get an employment in a corporation. I would then marry then buy a house, and start a family. However, life was not so sure. The job I held in 2013 was something I dreaded. The status and wealth did not bring me joy. I felt I was living a solitary time to make a living. When I started to take steps towards my new life path I discovered that personal training was my passion. I am a lover for exercise, enjoy being in the company of people and am eager to help them. My business was founded in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year anniversary this year. It's not common to see an Asian woman in this business. My mission in this field is to create a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that meets the needs of my customers. Furthermore, I try in empowering others to achieve their dreams and goals in order to achieve whatever they wish to do. When my professional career began to grow, I was struck by one of the greatest losses in my life - my mom's death. In Heaven she now rests in peace after a long battle with the disease known as Scleroderma. However, I carry her with me and think about her each day. The universe has the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even if we are unable to grasp the lessons at the time. The passing of my mother changed me in many ways, and I truly believe that my mom offered me a second chance at life through her death. Her death occurred in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance I was given a second chance at living the most happy, joyful and fulfilling life. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense of living and being alive. It's not like I just exist anymore. I am sharing my experiences and experiences with you, hoping that you'll be able to connect with my stories and thoughts in order to let you be aware that you're not alone, for you to be aware that you are more than capable of whatever that you can imagine. and that love is real, that therapy is not a problem and as health is the most valuable asset. Because death is all we have in life, I hope you enjoy the rest of your days and live with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Elizabeth Tulloch and Heather Hemmens Feet And Legs

Beautiful pics of Toni Collette and Louisa Krause feet and legs

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size